Based in Spokane Valley, WA, USA
|FREE TO PLAY||$0.00|
|Extra plays for self-serve ads:||$0.00|
|10 Play tokens:||$0.99|
|Infinite plays, remove ads:||$2.99|
No guitar? No problem! Tap to your favorite MP3s and StepMania dance tracks. Tap, hold, and swipe to the beat of the music with gameplay inspired by the popular Theatrhythm music game. Simple, precise controls make for a game that’s easy to learn and challenging to master. All levels are free and hand-made to match songs from your music library. New songs are supported all the time! Expand your music library even further by importing thousands of free songs from the popular dance game StepMania! So how does it work? How can every level be free? Easy: just have your songs downloaded to your phone, and Sonic Beat does the rest! Purchase music from your favorite digital store and the game will detect it on your device.
- Simple two-thumb gameplay! Tap, hold, and swipe to the beat.
- Three difficulty modes ranging from beginner to expert! Easy to pick up and challenging to master.
- Precise, lag-free controls!
- Leaderboards featuring your Facebook friends!
- All downloadable content is completely free! Just download the matching digital music from your song library to your phone.
- New songs are added all the time!
- Additionally supports thousands upon thousands of songs freely available from StepMania!
Game Trailer YouTube
Beta footage: Firelight by Kubbi YouTube
Beta footage: Vindicate Me by Big Giant Circles feat. Random aka Mega Ran YouTube
Beta footage: StepMania Import: Bouff by Machinae Supremacy (In The Groove) YouTube
Beta footage: StepMania Import: Qipchaq by World Sequence (chart by RIME) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Complete Song List
Featuring: "Firelight" by Kubbi
Available on Bandcamp kubbi.bandcamp.com.
Featuring: "Vindicate Me" by Big Giant Circles feat. Mega Ran
Available on Bandcamp music.biggiantcircles.com.
About Firecracker Software
Firecracker Software is a mobile apps and games studio in scenic Eastern Washington with experience in iOS and Android development going way back. We are known for our tools and cheat apps, and have several published games.
More information on Firecracker Software, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sonic Beat Credits
Programming, Engineering, Game Design
Art, Music, Charting, UX/UI